Cape Town Conference 2014
23 – 26 october 2014
Theme: Esperanto community
To be updated soon
How to register?
1. EASA will only book and pay for members/participants who have registered and paid on time. (before 5 September 2014)
2. Transport must be paid by the participants themselves.
3. The conference fee includes: simple breakfast, lunch, supper and 2 tea breaks daily. One evening will be a braai. Anything else (other meals, beverages, services of the lodge or conference venue, etc.) must be paid by the participants themselves.
4. The accommodation mentioned below is the basic (dorms and shared bathrooms). If you need something more luxurious, please let us know.
5. The payment (basic fee and accommodation) must be received before the 5th of September 2014.
Pay into the account of EASA using your name as reference. The banking details are:
Account number: 2656337054
Generic Branch Code:198765 (NEDBANK)
Proof of payment must be sent to: email@example.com